- If you place an order electronically through our design services you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
- The buyers are subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law No.6502 and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014 / 29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the purchased product.
- Each purchased product is delivered to the e-mail or transfer files indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 15 business days. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers may terminate the contract.
- The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the specifications specified in the order and with documents such as user manual. Document training will be provided by the SELLER if necessary.
- If it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller must notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning about this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
- If the buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller’s obligation to deliver the product ends.
- If force majeure occurs that the Seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the situation is notified to the Buyer. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar one, or the postponement of the delivery until the obstacle disappears. If the buyer cancels the order; If the payment was made in cash, this fee shall be paid to him in cash within 14 days of cancellation. If the buyer made the payment by credit card and cancels, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, but it is possible for the bank to transfer it to the buyer’s account within 2-3 weeks.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- RECEIVER; within 7 (seven) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to himself or to the person / organization at the address indicated, may use the right to withdraw from the contract by refusing the goods without any legal or criminal liability and without any justification, provided that the SELLER is notified via the following contact information.
- In accordance with the relevant law; No return of services rendered in electronic environment or intangible goods delivered to consumers instantly, audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data recording and data storage devices, computer consumables cannot be refunded.
- The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
- The invoice of the product delivered to the 3rd party or the BUYER (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent together with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning.
- CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE SELLER’S RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL:
NAME / TITLE:
PRODUCTS THAT CANNOT BE USED TO WITHDRAWAL
- The goods that are prepared in line with the BUYER’s request or explicitly personal needs and that are not suitable for return, underwear bottom pieces, swimwear and bikini bottoms, make-up materials, disposable products, goods that are in danger of deterioration or that are likely to expire, will be delivered to the BUYER. Products that are not suitable for health and hygiene to be returned if the package is opened by the PURCHASER after delivery, products that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated by nature, Goods related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, except those provided under the subscription agreement, Immediate performance in electronic environment It is not possible to return the services provided or intangible goods delivered to the consumer instantly, audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data recording and data storage devices, computer consumables, and their packaging is opened by the BUYER as required by the Regulation. In addition, before the expiration of the right of withdrawal, it is not possible to use the right of withdrawal regarding the services started with the approval of the consumer.
- The PURCHASER agrees, declares and undertakes that in the event that he defaults in the case of payment by credit card, the cardholder will pay interest within the framework of the credit card agreement with the bank and be liable to the bank. In this case, the relevant bank may apply for legal remedies; The BUYER may request the costs and the attorney’s fee from the BUYER and in any case, if the BUYER goes into default due to the debt, the BUYER agrees that the SELLER will pay the damage and loss suffered by the SELLER due to the delayed performance of the debt.